Friday, March 4, 2011

Flashback Friday....

So this Flashback Friday goes back to when I first started scrapbooking. Everything was very basic...the colors, the shapes and look at all the white backgrounds...can you say boring! My style now is totally different...not so much basic as simple with lots of color & pop.
I've thought about re-doing the pages but there are 
so many more pictures and albums to do....
I think I'll just keep them as they are and enjoy what used to be.    
I remember thinking long and hard about how to place the pics......very creative..LOL. 

I was big on adding borders to the sides!.............of every page!


No mats at all...I mat almost everything now!  

!!!!Cracks me up!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got wild on the last one...lol, good stuff, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to look back at your older layouts. Don't go back and change redo these, the old-school look is part of their charm! I bet 20 years from now you will look back on the fondly.

    ReplyDelete

In September, Croppin' Chicks hosted a Scrapbook Getaway weekend in upper Michigan. My sister and I got in plenty of scrapping as well ...