Friday, April 15, 2011

~Flashback Friday~Rick Springfield Cruise

So this Flashback Friday is a few layouts of my cruise in 2008.
My best friend Corrina received 2 cruise tickets to
"Rockin' the High Seas with Rick Springfield"
for her birthday and I was lucky enough to go!
I love 80's music but didn't realize what a fan I was of Rick Springfield till the cruise. I mean who doesn't love to sing along to Jessie's Girl. He has a huge following..Who knew? 
OMG he rocks! We rocked. It was a blast. 
  It was crazy fun..... 

Miami skyline...
Carnival Cruise Ship "Destiny"


First stop South Beach...

2nd stop ... KeyWest...oh yes..cocktail anyone? Not enough time there..
thats ok I made it  back but thats another Flashback Friday...lol 

 

3rd stop Cozumel..there was a concert there and everynight on the ship.
I will be posting those layouts soon. 

He literally hung out with everyone the whole time...He was getting a bit tipsy here..
He's quite the fan of wine we all found out!

6 comments:

  1. Love the sunny pics & bright colors you used on the layouts. Funny you post about Springfield today while at work I hear a different version of Jessie's Girl.....not Rick thats for sure. Sort of sounded like crap actually, by a group called Frickin'A. Really!
    Well thanks for joining me in Flashback Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I'm stopping in to say hi, and leave some love from the Link up love party
    I am also a new follower Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower.

    I love your layouts
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layouts shown some love from the getting cricky blog link up

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful LO's1

    I'm hopping through the Love Link Up Party and am now a follower.

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog. I am mostly a scrapper too! I just started doing stuff on-line last September and started my blog in October. It has been so much fun. If you like scrap challenges and are looking for a community of fun supportive scrappers, I'd like to invite you to come check out Scrap-Friendzy. It is my favorite scrappy site and I was recently selected to be on their DT. You do have to sign up to get into the forum, but they do NOT send out any e-mails to you, unless there is one confirmation one when you first join.

    http://www.scrap-friendzy.blogspot.com/

    I hope to see you there, and either way, will be back to see what scrapin' you're up to.

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great time! I'm your newest follower from K Andrew's link love party. Stop by when you can :o)
    Cara
    www.CarasScrapNStampArt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

In September, Croppin' Chicks hosted a Scrapbook Getaway weekend in upper Michigan. My sister and I got in plenty of scrapping as well ...