Thursday, April 14, 2011

~Good Morning~ coffee, chat & scrap

I got up extra early this morning, on my 3rd cup of coffee and not particularly excited to be going to work today so here I am..........
Thanks for all the awesome comments everyone has been leaving! I'm having a blast checking out all the blogs I am now following. Everyone has their own unique spin on scrapbooking or crafting in general...not to mention the photography and writing. I love reading it all! I hope you're all enjoying my blog too.
Keep the comments coming!


SWEET!!I found a fun giveaway on DL.ART. Check it out here! Its her 300th Follower Give Away!

Ok its time for me to get busy! I have to get my layouts prepared for the Friday Flashback that my sister @ LoveLeighScraps hosts each Friday. Its great to bring out some of the old layouts you loved and/or don't get to see anymore. Its also fun to just show off some of the your work and appreciate the memory. I crack up looking at how I used to scrapbook compared to now.
Gotta go...have a great day!

1 comment:

In September, Croppin' Chicks hosted a Scrapbook Getaway weekend in upper Michigan. My sister and I got in plenty of scrapping as well ...