Friday, February 25, 2011

Flashback Friday....

So here is my Flashback Friday. My sister at Loveleighscraps came up with the idea to keep me scrapping and motivate me to scrap more often. I have a tendency to scrapbook only a few times a year. I'd love to be scrappin' daily but unfortunately work and daily life get in the way. She would argue that she finds the time and has a kid to boot.....well I have a husband don't I??? LOL.

This layout is of Lucas, my nephew, when he was 8 months old.
Its one of my favorites.



I used Creative Memories oval cutters,
CTMH stamps, grommets and inking.
I still haven't mastered how to display my photos
and pages perfectly but I wanted to show some of the detail close up..





2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I am a new follower from the Love Link Up Party! Your work is awesome.

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

In September, Croppin' Chicks hosted a Scrapbook Getaway weekend in upper Michigan. My sister and I got in plenty of scrapping as well ...