Friday, February 4, 2011

Flashback Friday!

So these layouts were done at a scrap weekend hosted
by Mobile Memories in Gaylord Michigan at McGuires Resort.
My sister and I try to hit a couple weekend retreats a year.
You can see her layout on the right at LoveLeighScraps


Crazy weather that weekend! It was sunny and dry (not a drop of
snow anywhere) the day we arrived and 2 days later
it was blizzard like conditions.  

This layout is a picture of my niece Shelby. I love the colors used in this layout. I used embossed paper (from Creative Memories) for the first time and felt flowers. PRETTY! 
This is my nephew Lucas and my Mom (ChaChi). I used to worry about putting ribbons and flowers on my nephews pages but I just said to heck with it...I love it & the Xyron..lol. 

1 comment:

  1. Lisa very nice FF! That's cool you coordinated what I posted as my FF.

    ReplyDelete

In September, Croppin' Chicks hosted a Scrapbook Getaway weekend in upper Michigan. My sister and I got in plenty of scrapping as well ...