Monday, January 24, 2011

Tigerfest in the D

So I still haven't posted any of my layouts! I even committed to Flashback Friday with my sister and failed..UGH! I will get the hang of this. I just ordered a book she suggested on blogging by Tara Frey-Blogging Bliss for Crafters..Thats what got her started.

I will have some great pics/layouts to post of Tigerfest. What is that you ask?? Its the beginning of the Detroit Tiger baseball season when players and fans meet. There are autograph signings, free givaways, tours of Comerica Park lots of meets and greets. I went with my family: husband-Ed, and stepkids-Rachel and Brad. It was a good time. VERY VERY cold but fun.
My husband loves his Tigers! We finally finished off the day at Fishbones in Greektown, then headed home where I changed quickly in to pjs and took a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In September, Croppin' Chicks hosted a Scrapbook Getaway weekend in upper Michigan. My sister and I got in plenty of scrapping as well ...