Thursday, January 13, 2011

Scrapbook Saturday - need some speed!

So going with my sister and the bestie to an all day scrapbook event..should be tons of fun and hopefully I'll be productive. I have this ridiculous habit of getting there, feeling overwhelmed and not knowing where to start. It usually ends up that everyone has completed pages and pages while I've only done 2 or 3..I think too much..Each trip I vow it will not be that way! Time will tell....
The plan is to finish my Rick Springfield (remember Jessie's Girl or Dr. Noah Drake from General Hospital) cruise album...love it but sick of it. Need to move on to other special moments, trips and happenings....from like 2009 & 2010. Yeah I'm a little slow at this....I better start printing the pictures..... night!

P.S....I'd love some scrapbook tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In September, Croppin' Chicks hosted a Scrapbook Getaway weekend in upper Michigan. My sister and I got in plenty of scrapping as well ...